2. This article. SO good. I have a very complicated relationship with this blog, but this article explained so many feelings that I have been swimming around with for so long. you should read it.
3. i went to the flower market with my friend laurie and took a few photos.
4. that same friend laurie was on kate watch when kate snuck a tiny lego up her nose and refused to talk about it. want to know how i got it out? i plugged the lego-less nostril and breathed through her mouth--hard CPR-style and out it flew. these moments are always disgusting, so you'd think that i'd not be as excited about them, but when i do things like blow a snot-covered lego out of my child's nose, or i catch puke in one hand while running down the hall to the bathroom with a puking child under my other arm, i feel amazing. because this mothering thing? I AM SO DOING IT. and if i can do those things, then i ought to be able to make lunch in the middle of the day, right?
5. everyone's seen this, but hashtags are almost the most annoying thing ever and i thought this was funny.
6. i'm ready to give birth. want to know how i know? i had a mental breakdown. next time you see ryan ask him how much fun he's having being married to me.
7. tomorrow is my due date. let's hope this baby knows that and does something about it because monday i'm in charge and she might not like it.