ava hears my request and gathers her uniforms from the uniform drawer in her dresser and places it on my bed. this takes two minutes.
ten minutes later seth walks by with all of his uniforms carefully balanced on his head and his outstretched arms until something falls and he trips and now there are uniforms all over. the minute they hit the floor he immediately forgot about them and there they remain.
those two are really different.
2. yesterday i was barefoot all day and cut my foot twice. am i going to have to start wearing those things they call shoes???
3. things i will wear this summer: enormous, shapeless dress. i may look like a circus tent, and maybe that's something that should embarrass me, but i'm so busy feeling comfortable that i don't even care. #winning.
4. dear Facebook, why are you so depressing and unkind?
5. tuesday we went to the beach all day long, and then wrapped up the day with a dodger game. wednesday we went to the library and ran errands. thursday we swam for several hours and then went to the park. friday my children begged for me to leave them alone and spent the morning flopped over on things, trying to recover. so yeah, i'd say the summer is going well.
6. this video. "i find that unlikely."
7. in my panic over adding a fifth child to this circus, i found this blog. wow. this woman should mentor. and by that, i mean mentor me. or just raise my children.